A collection of historical and genalogical records
The Rev. Sholto Douglas Campbell, M.A., second Baron Blythswood, inherited the estate of Rosehall, near Coatbridge, from Brigadier-General Sir Thomas Monteith Douglas in 1868. He renamed it Douglas Support and took the name Douglas.
The Rev. Sholto Douglas Campbelldouglas, as he became knowm, was the second son of the late Archibald Douglas of Mains, who…Continue