Welcome to the Douglas Archives Community Network.
Here are some things you can do in the Douglas Community Network:
1. Spiff Up Your Profile Page. Tell us all about your family research, start a blog, add widgets—have fun customizing your page! You can even have a different design. This page is key to helping others with similar interests find you. Make sure you give details of your ancestors - where they were born, where the died, and when. If, for example, you are looking for help with Irish ancestors, make sure Irish and Ireland are mentioned. There is a short video that shows you how.
2. Post Your Photos! Show off some of your ancestors, or photos from a reunion.
3. Post Your Videos! Share your funny videos with the community.
4. Join a Discussion Group and get interactive with other members.
5. Write a blog! Publish details of current research you are doing. Whether you have met a brick wall, or just made a breakthrough, why not share this with others?
But first... make sure you read our Code of Conduct, which is located in our 'Help Desk'.
- Got a question for the us? Please contact the administrator through my page, where you can send me a message.
- Report Community Abuse through my page
- Who runs the Network? See through my page