The Douglas Archives

A collection of historical and genalogical records

Russell Lynn Drysdale's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"William Drysdale , Helen Renny , son William b. 1755  note : a Robert Blackadder  is…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Oct 14, 2021 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021
Reply by Russell Lynn Drysdale

"Excerpt from Fife Family Histories Rev JOHN DRYSDALE AND HIS DESCENDANTS, 1681-1991…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Aug 13, 2021 to Oliphant family papers

1 Aug 13, 2021

" I ran across this reference  in wikipedia  so ...... William Blackadder was among t…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Mar 7, 2021 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021

"  http://www.genealogywise.com/group/drysdalearchives/forum/topics/eleanore-drysdale "

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Jul 19, 2020 to Deaths Aug 14 1789 , Dr John Drysdale also Mrs Susannah Douglas relict of Patrick Ross Esq

2 Jul 19, 2020

"U-boat U 515 , responsible for the sinking the SS Ceramic , Photographed from a USS…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Feb 8, 2019 to U-boat victim, Andrew Drysdale.

2 Feb 8, 2019

""

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Nov 23, 2018 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021

"If I remember correctly this fellow  John Drysdale ended up here in the colonies . …"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Nov 23, 2018 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021

"Another link https://drmarkjardine.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/a-radical-weaver-from-bo…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Apr 3, 2016 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021

" I have no doubts as to Mr. Jardines  authentic information from this era , yet one…"

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Mar 23, 2016 to John Drysdale would later attempt to assassinate Masterson of Grange

7 Oct 14, 2021

""

Russell Lynn Drysdale replied Dec 22, 2014 to U-boat victim, Andrew Drysdale.

2 Feb 8, 2019

RSS

Making conections

The more information you can give about the people you mention, the more chance there is of someone else connecting with your family.

Dates and places of births, deaths and marriages all help to place families.

Professions also help.

'My great-grandmother mother was a Douglas from Montrose' does not give many clues to follow up! But a bit of flesh on the bones makes further research possible. But if we are told who she married, what his profession was and where the children were baptised, then we can get to work.

Maybe it is time to update the information in your profile?

© 2024   Created by William Douglas.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service