A collection of historical and genalogical records
Located off State Highway 224 east of Ottoville, in Putnam County, Ohio, Douglas was a small community that sat alongside the Indiana Hi Rail Corporation rail line. The school in Douglas closed in 1920, with the store to follow in the 1930s. There was also a coal yard and a grain elevator. But all have now disappeared.
Who was it named after?
Does anyone have any photographs or records?
Add a Comment